Darren has more than 35 years of experience in the investment fund industry, including 31 years in the Cayman Islands.
Prior to joining Marbury Darren was a Principal at HighWater Limited for almost 3 years where he provided professional director services to hedge funds, fund of funds and private equity vehicles.
Before becoming a professional director Darren spent 17 years at UBS in the Cayman Islands where he was a Managing Director and the Global Head of UBS Alternative Fund Services. At UBS he had responsibility for the overall management and development of their global hedge fund administration business with more than 300 staff in seven countries servicing alternative investment funds with over $200bn in assets under administration.
Before joining UBS, Darren worked for three years with Coopers & Lybrand in Cayman and four years with Deloitte in the UK.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- BA (Hons) in Politics from the University of Reading in the UK (1986)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Member of the Cayman Islands Institute of Professional Accountants (CIIPA)
- Past Chairman of the Cayman Islands Fund Administrators Association (CIFAA)
- Treasurer of the Cayman Chapter of the Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)
M +1 (345) 917 7590